HERE’S AN EASY SOLUTION THAT WILL HAVE YOUR STUDENTS SPEAKING SPANISH IN EVERY CLASS AND ENJOY IT!
We pulled real resources from around the internet to create these full Spanish lesson plans.
With just a few minutes to review each lesson plan and a couple minutes of prep time you can walk in to class, ready for your students to speak Spanish.
Imagine a class with everyone speaking, smiling and ready to practice their new-found oral skills. And you confident they love your class.
7 SPANISH LESSON PLANS WITH ORAL ACTIVITIES PACK
We have put together complete lesson plan packets covering Spanish 1, Fourth Quarter topics with up to 12 class hours of activities:
1. Stem Changing Verbs in the Present Indicative
2. Verb HACER in the Present Tense
3. Body Parts and Health Vocabulary
4. Counting Numbers 100 to 1000
5. PARA + Infinitive
6. TENER QUE with Household Chores and House Vocabulary
7. Direct and Indirect Objects
Each Lesson Plan is 9 to 14 pages long and includes:
– Lesson objective.
– Lesson summary.
– Two activities per Lesson Plan: The FIRST activity to present or review the topic and the SECOND activity to practice the topic orally.
– Estimated class time needed to complete.
– Step by step procedure for the lesson.
– Rubric or suggested evaluation method form.
– List of required materials and/or resources with links.
– Ready to print handout files.
– Answer key to all exercises.
– English and Spanish version for each Lesson Plan. A total of 14 files!
Check out these other articles about Spanish Lessons.