QUICK GUIDE TO COLOMBIAN SPANISH
Spanish vocabulary changes significantly from one country to the next. Yet, few people learn about this until they are in a country, stumbling through the local Spanish.
Are you learning Spanish? Preparing to visit Colombia? Or even just wanting to be more familiar with its specific slang and local words?
This dictionary-style book of words and phrases helps you better understand Colombian Spanish and slang. The collection of more than 450 terms and sayings will help you become familiar with the richness of the country’s Spanish. It includes slang and vulgar words that you will likely run across in everyday conversations.
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING…
With QUICK GUIDE TO COLOMBIAN SPANISH words like parce, verraco, pelao and chino will no longer be a mystery!
AVAILABLE IN OTHER FORMATS TOO!
Available in print paperback or eBook on:
IS THIS BOOK FOR YOU?
• you are sharing this book with kids
• you do not want to read or learn vulgar (yet commonly used) local language
• this book will be your only resource to learn Spanish (it is best used with resources and tools developed specifically to teach Spanish, this book will not teach you Spanish)
• you are just starting to learn Spanish
• you are moving to Colombia
• you have family in Colombia and want to communicate better
• you are Colombian and want to express yourself better in English
• you already speak Spanish and want to improve your Colombian Spanish
• you are traveling to Colombia