QUICK GUIDE TO MORE MEXICAN SPANISH
Spanish vocabulary changes significantly from one country to the next. Yet, few people learn about this until they are in a country, stumbling through the local Spanish.
Are you learning Spanish? Preparing to visit Mexico? Or even just wanting to be more familiar with its specific slang and local words?
This book is the second volume about Mexican Spanish and vocabulary following the first book, Quick Guide to Mexican Spanish.
More than 450 new vocabulary words and phrases are added to this second Mexican Spanish slang phrasebook.
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING…
With the QUICK GUIDE TO MORE MEXICAN SPANISH words like charro, guajolote, petaca, apá and caguama will no longer be a mystery!
AVAILABLE IN OTHER FORMATS TOO!
Available in print paperback or eBook on:
IS THIS BOOK FOR YOU?
• you are sharing this book with kids
• you do not want to read or learn vulgar (yet commonly used) local language
• this book will be your only resource to learn Spanish (it is best used with resources and tools developed specifically to teach Spanish, this book will not teach you Spanish)
• you are just starting to learn Spanish
• you are moving to Mexico
• you have family in Mexico and want to communicate better
• you are Mexican and want to express yourself better in English
• you already speak Spanish and want to improve your Mexican Spanish
• you are traveling to Mexico