THE QUICK GUIDE TO MEXICAN SPANISH
Spanish vocabulary changes significantly from one country to the next. Yet, few people learn about this until they are in a country, stumbling through the local Spanish.
Are you learning Spanish? Preparing to visit Mexico? Or even just wanting to be more familiar with its specific slang and local words?
This dictionary-style book of words and phrases helps you better understand Mexican Spanish and slang. The collection of more than 450 terms and sayings will help you become familiar with the richness of the country’s Spanish. It includes slang and vulgar words that you will likely run across in everyday conversations.
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING…
With the QUICK GUIDE TO MEXICAN SPANISH words like chesco, bronca, chingar, güey and fregar will no longer be a mystery!
AVAILABLE IN OTHER FORMATS TOO!
Available in print paperback or eBook on:
IS THIS BOOK FOR YOU?
• you are sharing this book with kids
• you do not want to read or learn vulgar (yet commonly used) local language
• this book will be your only resource to learn Spanish (it is best used with resources and tools developed specifically to teach Spanish, this book will not teach you Spanish)
• you are just starting to learn Spanish
• you are moving to Mexico
• you have family in Mexico and want to communicate better
• you are Mexican and want to express yourself better in English
• you already speak Spanish and want to improve your Mexican Spanish
• you are traveling to Mexico