Excelente! Nice to see you are committed.
So let’s make sure you are still in the right place.
Who is this course for?
• Absolute beginner Spanish students who have never heard a word of Spanish before.
• Students who have attempted to learn Spanish in the past but never advanced beyond Hola and Gracias.
• Anyone who has a real desire to learn Spanish but does not know where to start.
• Self-motivated people who want to learn the tools to become fluent in Spanish.
• Beginner students who are in a class or are working with a private tutor, BUT who would like to do more self-study and learn about learning languages online.
• Anyone who is not familiar with the world of online language learning.
Who is this course NOT for?
• Intermediate or Advanced students of Spanish
• Beginner students who are already comfortable with the tools they are using and are progressing well towards fluency
• Anyone familiar with or experienced in language learning online (in any language) and who does not need help finding the correct tools
What This Course Does:
• Shows you the online tools you need to learn Spanish. These tools can be used for FREE. Some of them may be enhanced by spending a few dollars.
• Guides you through learning about these tools and using them.
• Gives you specific tasks to complete, helping you become more familiar with online language learning.
• Prepares you for self-study and for how to reach out online to Spanish teachers and other language learners.
• Familiarizes you with how people learn languages online.
By the way, what you learn here will also help you learn other languages once you are comfortable in Spanish.
What This Course Does NOT:
• We cannot force you to do these tasks and follow all the steps. That’s up to you.
• This course will not teach you Spanish. This course is designed to set you up with the correct tools, for you to study Spanish on your own.
• This course is not a step-by-step how-to for each day. We do not explain here how to create an online account, join a course or advance to the next page. Part of the learning process is figuring out how to do each step on your own. It may take longer at first, however, you will learn more and remember later how to repeat each step on your own.
• This course will not teach you Spanish in 10 days, 4 weeks or 3 months as other places promise. However, if you finish this course, following all the steps, you will have a strong base to learn Spanish. You will be on the path to speaking Spanish for the rest of your life.
• Compare the tools we share here with other tools. Remember, we picked some of the best tools already, so you don’t have to waste time doing it yourself. (This is a huge distraction for many students, so please don’t continue trying out the newest, latest, greatest tool. That time is better spent learning Spanish).
• This course is focused on tools to speak, listen and, to a lesser extent, read Spanish. Writing Spanish is not directly covered here, although you some of the tools you learn will help with this.
Objectives of this course:
• Share with you the tools you need to learn Spanish
• Help you be comfortable using these tools, so you may continue on your path to Spanish fluency on your own
• Start you on the path to Spanish fluency
Keys to Success:
• The key to learning is to be consistent. Study every day, even if it is only a few minutes. Learn something every day.
• Receive feedback from others
• Be accountable to yourself
• Accept you will make mistakes, sound goofy and embarrass yourself. It’s part of the learning process!