QUICK GUIDE TO MORE VENEZUELAN SPANISH
Spanish vocabulary changes significantly from one country to the next. Yet, few people learn about this until they are in a country, stumbling through the local Spanish.
Are you learning Spanish? Or even just wanting to be more familiar with its specific slang and local words?
This book is the second volume about Venezuelan Spanish and vocabulary that began with the first book, Quick Guide to Venezuelan Spanish.
More than 500 new vocabulary words and phrases are added to Venezuelan Spanish slang in this phrasebook.
Each term has been defined in English and synonyms are included when available. In addition, there are also more than 450 example sentences demonstrating how to use the words.
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING…
With QUICK GUIDE TO MORE VENEZUELAN SPANISH words like perol, tobo, catire and zaperoco will no longer be a mystery!
AVAILABLE IN OTHER FORMATS TOO!
Available in print paperback or eBook on:
IS THIS BOOK FOR YOU?
• you are sharing this book with kids
• you do not want to read or learn vulgar (yet commonly used) local language
• this book will be your only resource to learn Spanish (it is best used with resources and tools developed specifically to teach Spanish, this book will not teach you Spanish)
• you are just starting to learn Spanish
• you are moving to the Venezuela
• you have family in the Venezuela and want to communicate better
• you are Venezuelan and want to express yourself better in English
• you already speak Spanish and want to improve your Venezuelan Spanish
• you are traveling to the Venezuela