Cool Links About Other Foreign Languages
Websites and blog posts from around the world that you need to check out.
1. Here’s a fun quiz testing your knowledge of vocabulary from various languages
2. Really bad car names in different languages
3. Nominees for the 2011 Word of the Year
4. University of Northern Iowa’s Dr. Grammar answers on all the twists and turns of the English language
5. List of filler words for a variety of languages. Filler words are a great way to “trick” people into thinking you are more fluent in a language than is actually the case. Examples in English are uh, um and well.
Check out these other articles on Spanish.