1. Lesson Plan – Adjective Agreement and Verbs LLEVAR, VESTIR, PONER – Clothing, Colors, Pricing [MEMBERS] – First, students learn the names for a significant number of colors and clothing through two videos. Later, they watch a third video in three parts: with the first part, they practice and expand their vocabulary about clothing; then, with the second one, they complete a table about adjective agreement with nouns. After that, they discover the verbs vestirse, ponerse and llevar. Finally, in the third part of the last video, students learn to ask and answer about prices and practice both the vocabulary and adjective agreement by describing what models wear and asking about and telling the prices of the clothes.
2. Lesson Plan – Adjective Agreement, SER vs ESTAR – Physical and Personality Traits [MEMBERS] – Through reviewing educational videos on a website, students review the uses of ser & estar and their conjugations in the present tense. They learn common vocabulary words that describe physical and personality traits and review adjective agreement rules. They apply all these learnings through a guided class exercise and a fashion critique oral presentation.
3. Video – Spanish Adjective Agreement with People – Quick and simple video explaining that in Spanish adjectives change depending of the number and gender of nouns.
4. Presentation – Adjective Agreement – Great presentation that explains the adjectives, where they are placed in a sentence and how they agree with the nouns.
5. Presentation – Adjective Form, Position, and Agreement – This presentation not only explains all the basics adjectives but also includes the exceptions.
6. Handout – Easy review of Spanish Adjective Agreement -a 1-page handout that summarizes the grammatical structure of adjective agreement.
7. Quizz – Exercises with Noun and Adjective Agreement 1 – Includes two exercises or quizzes where students need to change the phrases from singular to plural.
8. List of Resources – More Resources on Adjective Agreement – A complete list of resources that includes links to lesson plans, powerpoint presentations, worksheets and handouts. A page that you must bookmark!
9. Printables – Family, Adjectives, Likes, and Dislikes Unit – Printable unit with practice exercises.