1. Lesson Plan – Formal Commands and Negative Formal Commands, Uses of POR: The Outdoors [MEMBERS] – By the end of this lesson, students learn the negative and affirmative commands for usted and ustedes, the uses of the preposition por and vocabulary to talk about outdoor activities.
2. Video – Formal (usted/ustedes) Commands – This video lesson briefly reviews the uses of the commands. Then it explains how to form the formal commands.
3. Video – Affirmative and Negative Ud. Commands – This 5-minute video explains the steps to make affirmative and negative commands in Spanish. It contains some examples and a short practice section.
4. Presentation – Formal Commands and Negative Formal Commands [MEMBERS] – Explains how to use and form the affirmative and negative formal commands in Spanish.
5. Note Taker – Formal Commands – Students complete this handout while reviewing many of the formal commands presentations.
6. Handout – Formal Commands– This printable handout summarizes how to form formal commands in Spanish.
7. Handout – Formal Commands – Reviews the use of the formal commands and how to form them for regular and irregular verbs.
8. Handout – Usted Commands Verb Chart – Includes some examples of regular and irregular verbs conjugated with formal commands.