1. Lesson Plan – Impersonal SE – Carnivals [MEMBERS] – Students learn about the Carnivals in Spanish speaking countries with text and two videos of the carnivals from Bolivia and Spain. Then also learn about the Impersonal SE by completing a grammar chart and a written practice. The students do an oral presentation using the Impersonal SE of the two carnivals based on information and images provided in the lesson plan.
2. Lesson – Impersonal Se vs. Passive Se – A good reading with examples and audio clips that explain the difference between the Impersonal se and Passive se. You can integrate this information into your lesson.
3. Video – Using the IMPERSONAL SE in Spanish – In this video, the Impersonal SE is explained in less than 4 minutes!
4. Presentation – Impersonal Se – A downloadable presentation with more details and examples about the Impersonal SE.
5. Handout – Impersonal and Passive Se – A 1-page printable handout with side-by-side examples for students to compare the impersonal and passive se.
6. Realia – Passive Se Photo Examples – It includes 13 real photos/images that use the Passive Se in a downloadable power point.
7. Worksheet – Impersonal Se and Passive Se – A guided worksheet where the students fill in the blanks to complete the information about the Impersonal Se and the Passive Se. Includes examples.
8. Worksheet – Impersonal and Passive Se – A 1-page worksheet with 18 sentences to complete.
9. Worksheet – Impersonal se and passive se – A guided worksheet with 4 exercises to complete. It is followed by a Formal Commands worksheet.