1. Lesson Plan – Personal A [MEMBERS ONLY] – A quick lesson where the students learn about the rules for using the personal a and then create their own educational video to share with the class.
2. Lesson – Use of the personal a in Spanish – This lesson explains the use of the personal a and the exceptions. It includes 13 vocabulary words/phrases that students use to practice. You can include this information in your lesson.
3. Lesson – The Personal A in Spanish: Unlock the Door to Understanding – A complete lesson that covers what the personal a is, how to use it, when not to use it, and several tips to practice.
4. Presentation – The Personal A / La A Personal [MEMBERS ONLY] – This presentation reviews the direct object and how to use it to build sentences with the personal a. Students also learn when not to use the Personal A. The presentation closes with a short video to wrap up what they learned.
5. Presentation – The Personal A – A PowerPoint featuring the direct objects and the uses of the personal “a” in Spanish. This presentation contains a short section of practice for students.
6. Video – The Personal A in Spanish: How to Use It & When to Use It –Students learn that the personal a has no English counterpart. In less than 6 minutes, they learn how, when and when not to use it.
7. Video – A Personal + A de Complemento Indirecto – A 12-minute lesson in Spanish on the personal a in Spanish that also explains how to differentiate it from the a use as an indirect object.
8. Video – The Spanish Personal A / La A Personal del Español – Students learn a simple essential structure to complete sentences using the personal a.
9. Video – Personal A in Spanish – This 5-minute video explains how to use the personal a in Spanish using examples. It also explains the exceptions.
10. Worksheet – The Spanish Personal A – Includes a fill-in-the-blank practice and also a word list of the verbs used.
11. Worksheet – Personal A – Students translate 15 sentences using the personal a when necessary and conjugate verbs to agree with the given subjects.