1. Lesson Plan – Present Perfect Subjunctive, Demonstrative Adjectives and Pronouns – Volunteer Activities [MEMBERS] – In this lesson, students learn volunteering vocabulary and use an email to discover the Present Perfect Subjunctive conjugation. Then, they learn about this form with an educational video. They will also learn about demonstrative adjectives and pronouns. The lesson ends with an oral activity where they pretend to do volunteer work using what they have just learned.
2. Lesson Plan – Present Perfect Subjunctive – The Media [MEMBERS] – Students learn about the media and the sections of a newspaper. Then, the Present Perfect Subjunctive is introduced and explained. They will do an oral practice giving their opinion using this form about real news headlines.
4. Video – Present Perfect Subjunctive – A 5-minute video explanation in English. It includes a brief practice and a review of the irregular participle verbs.
5. Video – Present Perfect Subjunctive – This page features a 3-minute explainer video followed by two quizzes that can be completed online.
6. Video – How to form the Present Perfect Subjunctive in Spanish – A quick lesson explaining how to form the present perfect subjunctive or presente perfecto de subjuntivo verb tense in Spanish. It also provides a few examples.
7. Video – The Spanish Present Perfect Subjunctive: Forms and Uses – This video explains how to use the perfect present subjunctive properly. The students can review their lessons with this video before practicing with exercises on their own.
8. Printables – Conjuguemos Present Perfect Subjunctive – Students can practice online and play games. Includes a section with printable flash cards, conjugation chart and more!
9. Practice – El presente perfecto del indicativo/subjuntivo – This is a simple and short quiz about the present perfect subjunctive. The students have to fill the blank space with the correct conjugation of the verb in this tense.
10. Online Quiz – Present Perfect Subjunctive – Quiz – This is a simple exercise about the present perfect subjunctive. The students have to fill the blank space with the correct form of the verb.