1. Making Comparisons, Superlatives – After School Activities Lesson Plan [MEMBERS ONLY] –Students learn vocabulary related to after-school activities through real documents (after school activities handouts from several schools) and videos. They will learn about adjectives too. Later, they learn the rules to form a comparison. With these resources, they will be able to complete a final oral activity.
2. After School Activities – Actividades Extraescolares Presentation [MEMBERS ONLY] – This presentation will show students some pictures and examples of vocabulary related to after-school activities. In the practice section, they mention examples of after-school activities featured in their school.
3. After School Activities Vocabulary Quizlet Set – This set presents 51 terms related to after-school activities. Includes illustrations.
4. Actividades Extraescolares Listening Comprehension Activity – Students watch a real news report in Spanish and answer the multiple choice questions.
5. Find Someone Who Activity – Students circulate around the room and question classmates in Spanish about their extracurricular activities.