One of the keys to success in anything (like learning Spanish) is to set SMART goals. SMART stands for:
The goal needs to be specific. To Learn Spanish, is not a specific goal. To learn 35 vocabulary words is specific.
You must be able to measure the goal. Is there a target number? If not, review the goal. A good, measurable goal is to learn 35 vocabulary words. A poorly measurable goal would be to improve your vocabulary.
Who is responsible. This one is easy throughout the Start Spanish Today course. You are responsible. Always.
Is your goal realistic? A realistic goal is to learn 35 vocabulary words in 2 days. A non-realistic goal would be to learn 700 vocabulary words in 2 days.
Is there a time frame set for your goal? A timely goal is to learn 35 vocabulary words, in 2 days. A poorly defined time frame would be to learn 35 vocabulary words as fast as possible.
After you set your objective… What’s next?
After you set your objective to learn Spanish the next step is to take action. If you don’t know where to start, I invite you to take your first step by discovering the tools you need to learn Spanish on your own. I have organized everything in the free course Start Spanish Today.
Start Spanish Today
These tools will allow you to:
• continue your Spanish learning, by yourself or with the help of others
• find answers to almost any question about Spanish you may have
• meet native speakers and make new friends around the world
• prove to you that language learning does not require thousands of dollars
• prove to you that to start learning a language does not require special tools, software, teachers, and hours and hours a day
• introduce you to a fun, enjoyable way to learn Spanish
• Use and be comfortable with the tools we share in Start Spanish Today
By the end of the course you will be able to continue your Spanish learning until you are fluent (if that is your goal). So now’s the time to Start Spanish Today.