When you start typing a search using Google it gives you suggestions based on what you are actually writing. This is called autocomplete and, acoording to Google, they “are a reflection of the search activity of all web users and the content of web pages indexed by Google.”
I did the exercise to learn which are the most searched Spanish slang words so I typed in the phrase “Spanish slang for” and these were the results:
1. Spanish slang for friend (Monday)
2. Spanish slang for weed (Tuesday)
3. Spanish slang for white person (Wednesday)
4. Spanish slang for cool (Thursday)
5. Spanish slang for girl (Friday)
This week, I will be giving you a list of Spanish slang words for these search queries and the countries that use them.
Check out these other Learning Spanish Slang articles.
Featured photo credit: Pixabay