1. Lesson Plan – Subject Pronouns, Personal Pronouns [MEMBERS] – Through an illustrated presentation, students learn the subject pronouns. They also play two games to review and remember them. Finally, they practice them orally by creating a series of sentences. Includes a printable Memory Game.
2. Lesson Plan – Greetings and Introductions, Subject Pronouns YO and TU [MEMBERS] – Students learn how to exchange personal information (name, origin, age), some basic greetings and the subject pronouns yo and tú. They practice these learnings through written practice, a card game and by creating an original dialogue using the appropriate expressions to greet and introduce themselves in Spanish.
3. Lesson Plan – Introducing Spanish Subject Pronouns – This lesson explains the subject pronouns from the perspective of an English speaker and how important is the subject-verb agreement in Spanish.
4. Lesson Plan – Subject Pronouns – This lesson plan contains detailed instructions for the teacher and suggests evaluation plans to help the students learn pronouns. It has some extra class work to strengthen their knowledge.
5. Video – Spanish Subject Pronouns Explained – The video shows pronouns in detail, their pronunciation, a comparison in both English and Spanish, and how to use each one in phrases. Students will be able to take notes and practice pronunciation.
6. Video – Spanish Subject Pronouns – An 8-minute video lesson in English that explains all the details about how pronouns are used and what are the Spanish subject pronouns.
7. Video – Subject Pronouns in Spanish Video – It shows the pronunciation of every pronoun and has a picture of each one. Students can practice repeating every pronoun in time with the video.
8. Presentation – Subject Pronouns, Personal Pronouns [MEMBERS] – Illustrated presentation to teach the subject pronouns.
9. Presentation – Subject Pronouns: How they compare to English – With this presentation, students compare the pronouns in English and Spanish. This kind of comparison makes the study of pronouns easier.
10. Presentation – Subject Pronouns – This presentation shows every subject pronoun in English and compares each one with their counterpart in Spanish. Also, there’s an explanation about how and when the student can use every pronoun.
11. Printable Posters – Subject Pronouns [MEMBERS] – Includes three tabloid size (11″ x 17″) printable posters with the subject pronouns in singular and plural. Print them in letter size and use them as handouts.
12. Handouts – Subject Pronouns in Spanish – Summary Charts – Includes a set of tables that can printed out as handouts for students. Check out the “explanation of what each personal pronoun is” that is perfect to use as a cheat sheet. It also includes printable pronouns visuals.
13. Online Game – Subject Pronouns Instant Jeopardy Review – This game is a fun way to practice pronouns. Instant Jeopardy Review is designed for live play with as many individuals or teams as you like! Each team will need to enter a code and choose a question, then try to give the best answer.
14. Online Game – Subject Pronouns Online Game – In this game, students match subjects in Spanish with each pronoun. It’s a great and interactive way to practice and memorize pronouns.