My mom sent me this video recently. These are the 6-years-old vloggers Andres and Lucas showing us a great sample of Puerto Rican Spanish words. Irresistible to watch!
- jincho: fair skin
- zafacón: trash can
- al garete: without direction
- jicotea: turtle
- mapo: mop
- jugo de china: orange juice
- ¡Qué jartera!: so stuffed (of food)
- vamos a janguear: let’s hang out
- más perdido que un juey bizco: lost as a cross-eyed crab (completely lost)
- corillo melaza: close group of freinds
- eñangotado: squatting
- chavito prieto: penny
- asicalao: looking sharp
If you want to learn the most common Puerto Rican Spanish slang words and phrases, download this free cheat sheet now.