If you are learning Spanish think about infusing your daily life with it. Here are some quick and easy ideas to immerse into Spanish while doing your regular daily routines.
1. CHANGE YOUR SMART PHONE AND TABLET TO SPANISH. All the app icons that you look at every day will now have a new meaning for you… and also use the GPS in Spanish!
2. CHANGE THE LANGUAGE OF THE SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM YOU USE MOST OFTEN TO SPANISH. This one follows the same principle as the previous. This is an easy way to learn new vocabulary!
3. LISTEN TO CURRENT HIT SONG COVERS IN SPANISH. It isn’t a literal translation, but it will help you with your listening comprehension. Follow Kevin, Karla y La Banda on YouTube… they have the best covers!
4. WATCH A MOVIE IN SPANISH WITH ENGLISH SUBTITLES. Pick a movie that you already watched and liked and watch it in Spanish with the English subtitles on.
5. WRITE YOUR SHOPPING LIST IN SPANISH. This is a quick and easy way to continue practicing the food and clothing vocabulary you have learned.
6. VISIT A LATIN RESTAURANT AND ORDER FOOD IN SPANISH. Kill those cravings for Latin food and practice short conversations with your waiter in Spanish.
7. FOLLOW AND WRITE TO YOUR FAVORITE LATIN CELEBRITY ON TWITTER or any other social media. Many of them post bilingual updates and answer their fans in Spanish.
Check out these other articles to help you Learn Spanish.