To make sure that all of our Speaking Latino messages go to your Inbox and not to your Spam, we recommend you to add my email to your contacts. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out how to do this on your email service:
1. Open an email from the sender that you want to whitelist.
2. Click on the little down-pointing-triangle-arrow next to “reply.”
3. Click Add email@example.com to contacts list to finish.
1. Open the email message from the sender you want to add to your address book.
2. Click Add to contacts next to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. On the Add Contact popup, add additional information if needed.
4. Click Save to finish.
1. Click the Home tab.
2. Click Junk.
3. Click Junk E-mail Options.
4. Click Safe Senders.
5. Click Add.
6. Enter email@example.com and additional information if you wish.
7. Click OK to finish.
Other email services should have similar options to add contacts. If you need help, please write us.