1. Lesson Plan – Negative and Affirmative Words – Travel [MEMBERS] – Students are introduced to affirmative and negative words through a simulated Facebook dialogue among friends and the review of an information chart. They learn travel destinations vocabulary and different places around the world by reading an authentic article in Spanish from a travel website and use information from the text to practice what they have learned in a series of activities.
2. Lesson – Affirmative and Negative Words and Phrases in Spanish – A short lesson where students can learn all the affirmative and negative words in Spanish. In addition, they will learn useful phrases to employ these words in Spanish conversations. Each word has its meaning and a short example.
3. Lesson – The Definitive Guide to Negative Words in Spanish – In this lesson, students learn everything you need to know about negative sentences in Spanish including how to handle double negatives, plurals, how to ask questions, and how you need to carefully deal with mass and count nouns. It includes a quick reference chart of the most common negative and affirmative words in Spanish.
4. Video – Using Algún & Ningún in Spanish – A short video about how to use the words algún and ningún in Spanish. Students will learn how to make questions and build sentences with these words.
5. Video -Positive (affirmative) and Negative Words in Spanish – A 6-minute video that explains how to make sentences with a variety of words including algo, alguien, todos, también, y, o, siempre, nada, nadie, ni, tampoco, and nunca.
6. Video – Affirmative vs. Negative Words – A 6-minute video lesson in Spanish with guided practice/examples that will help students identify positive and negative statements in Spanish.
7. Presentation – Affirmative and Negative Words – A complete presentation about affirmative and negative words in Spanish. It has a short practice section with a useful table to guide students.