1. TV Ad Activity: Banefe – Comercial 20% dcto. en compras escolares [MEMBERS ONLY] – Learn the school supplies vocabulary with this activity that uses an authentic TV ad from Latin America. The activity uses the Integrated Performance Assessment (IPA) format.
2. School Supplies, School Subjects, and School Schedules Vocabulary Lesson Plan [MEMBERS ONLY] – Through viewing videos on the Internet, the students will review school supplies, subjects, and schedules. Then, they will use this information to create and present a puppet show.
3. Objetos de la clase video – A total of 25 vocabulary words with illustrations. The students will have the opportunity to see and listen to the vocabulary in Spanish and English.
4. Classroom Items (School Supplies) Vocabulary Presentation [MEMBERS ONLY] – Power point presentation that features 17 basic school supplies or classroom items.
5. Label Your School Sign Printables [MEMBERS ONLY] – 46 simple printable signs with objects and areas around the school. Your students use these signs to label the school in Spanish. A great activity to incorporate Spanish outside of the classroom and create foreign language awareness in the school.
6. Classroom Objects in Spanish Online Game – Students identify the classroom objects from an image. There is a total of 14 vocabulary words to play.
7. Gender of Nouns, Definite and Indefinite Articles – Classroom Objects, School Supplies Lesson Plan [MEMBERS ONLY] – Through reviewing two educational videos, students will learn that nouns in Spanish have a gender (masculine or feminine); number (singular or plural) and that the article should match both. Then, after viewing an authentic music video, students will acquire and review classroom activity vocabulary which will be used to create and record a music video of their own.
8. School supplies in Spanish / Los útiles escolares – A total of 24 vocabulary words that feature school supplies in Spanish.
9. Affirmative TU Commands – Classroom Items and School Activities Lesson Plan [MEMBERS ONLY] – Students will learn the classroom items vocabulary in groups. They will also watch a video to learn additional vocabulary including class subjects. They will learn about the affirmative commands in the second person and discover the 8 irregular verbs. They will practice by creating an advertising piece for a new robot.
10. Classroom Items Game (Power Point) – A downloadable presentation where the students play in two teams. Students see a slide with some classroom objects, then in the next slide one object is missing. They need to tell which one is the missing object.
11. Verb TENER and Classroom Objects (School Supplies) Printable Poster [MEMBERS ONLY] – A printable poster in 3 sizes that shows the verb TENER conjugation in the present tense and features examples using classroom objects.
12. Classroom Objects Printable Wordsearch – Students search for 17 classroom object words in Spanish.