1. Lesson Plan – Body Parts and Health Vocabulary – DOLER and Indirect Object Pronouns [MEMBERS ONLY] – At the end of this activity, students will have reviewed and used parts of the body and specific health vocabulary. Students will also review and use indirect objects to talk about feeling sick.
2. Lesson Plan – Preterite Irregular of VENIR, PONER, DECIR and TRAER – Accidents, Body Parts and Emergency Room [MEMBERS ONLY] – Students review the body parts vocabulary and the verbs “venir”, “poner”, “decir”, and, “traer” in the preterite. Students do an oral practice where they speak about a time they had to go to the emergency room.
3. Lesson Plan – Verb TENER and Body Parts Vocabulary [MEMBERS ONLY] – Students learn body parts vocabulary and the forms of the verb “tener” in the present. They also learn the verb “doler” and how to speak about pain and how to express several symptoms.
4. Lesson Plan – Body Parts Spanish – For elementary beginner students. Students will be able to write and say the new Spanish vocabulary for body parts following the song Head, shoulders, knees and toes (Cabeza, hombros, rodillas, pies).
5. Video My Body – This video presents basic body parts vocabulary, the verb tocar and additional tips for students to use the vocabulary like for example the gender and number of these nouns.
6. Presentation – Spanish Body Parts – Presentation and practice game.
7. Presentation – Describir a los monstruos – Students have to describe the illustrated monsters using vocabulary for body parts, shapes, and colors.
8. Activities – TV Ad Vicks: Tu Medicina Para El Resfriado – Body Parts and Health Vocabulary [MEMBERS ONLY] – Students learn about the body parts and symptoms from this authentic TV commercial from Latin America. Students also learn about the product Vicks in the Latin culture. The activity uses the Integrated Performance Assessment (IPA) format.
9. Printables – Vocabulario del cuerpo humano – Printable poster and activities to learn and practice body parts vocabulary in Spanish.
10. Worksheet – Las partes del cuerpo – Students identify parts of the body and practice common symptoms with doler and tener.
11. Spanish Song – Hokey Pokey in Spanish Cloze Activity [MEMBERS ONLY] – This activity includes three cloze versions, full song lyrics, short artist bio, link to Youtube video and answer key.
12. Spanish Song Despacito by Luis Fonsi ft Daddy Yankee : Direct and Indirect Object Pronouns and Body Parts Cloze Activity [MEMBERS ONLY] – This activity includes three cloze versions, full song lyrics, short artist bio, link to Youtube video and answer key.
13. Spanish Song – Mis ojos by Mana Activities [MEMBERS ONLY] – A full set of activities and printables around this hit song to practice body parts vocabulary and 7 irregular verbs.