1. Lesson Plan – Days of the Week, Months of the Year, Seasons and Weather in Spanish [MEMBERS] – Students learn the days of the week, the months of the year, the seasons and basic weather phrases in Spanish with two songs and a video.
2. Lesson Plan – Numbers, Days of the Week, Months of the Year, Calendars [MEMBERS] – Through reviewing educational videos, students will be able to form numbers and identify the days and months. Also, they will create a personal timeline that uses the information they learn.
3. Song – The days of the week in Spanish – This is a short song to teach students how to say the days of the week in Spanish.
4. Video – Basic Spanish: Days of the week in Spanish – A 4-minute video where students learn the days of the week in Spanish. They hear the correct pronunciation and easy sentences to use in conversations.
5. Presentation – Days of the week in Spanish –Includes the days of the week in Spanish and English and how to write them in Spanish.
6. Presentation – Spanish days of week – This presentation focuses on using the days of the week in a conversation. Includes useful phrases and how to say the dates.
7. Presentation – 8 dichos y refranes de los días de la semana [MEMBERS] – Presentation with Spanish sayings using the days of the week.
8. Handout – Days of the Week in Spanish – Includes the vocabulary and other phrases to talk about the days of the week in Spanish.
9. Printables – Days of the Week Signs and Cards [MEMBERS] – Includes 5 types of signs for the days of the week in Spanish and English to display in your classroom. It also includes a printable handout for your students.
10. Worksheet – Spanish Days of the Week – Crossword puzzle to practice the days of the week in Spanish.
11. Spanish song – Los otros cinco by Carlos D’Castro [MEMBERS] – Students practice the days of the week with activities around the song Los otros cinco. Includes a cloze activity, worksheets and more.