1. Lesson Plan – Definite and Indefinite Articles [MEMBERS] – Upon completing this activity, students will have identified and used articles appropriately. Practice the material covered in previous classes: greetings and introductions, infinitive verbs, school supplies vocabulary, use of ser and estar.
2. Lesson Plan – Definite and Indefinite Articles – This lesson, explained in English, is ideal for your students to use as a review for a future assessment.
3. Article – 7 Tips and Tricks for Correct Usage of Definite and Indefinite Articles in Spanish – Great article! It starts explaining the definite and indefinite articles and then gives useful tips that will help you teach them in your class.
4. Lesson – Spanish Definite and Indefinite Articles – English explanation of Definite and indefinite articles with audio of the sentences in Spanish and the option to record for pronunciation. There is also an option of an online test.
5. Lesson Plan – Gender of Nouns, Definite and Indefinite Articles – Classroom Objects, School Supplies [MEMBERS] – Through reviewing two educational videos, students will learn that nouns in Spanish have a gender (masculine or feminine); number (singular or plural) and that the article should match both. Then, after viewing an authentic music video, students will acquire and review classroom activity vocabulary which will be used to create and record a music video of their own.
6. Video – Definite and Indefinite Articles [MEMBERS] – Learn the meaning of the articles and how and why they accompany nouns in a sentence. Includes video transcript.
7. Video – Spanish Indefinite Articles – In less than 3 minutes, students will learn about the definite and indefinite articles and complete a short practice.
8. Presentation – Definite and Indefinite Articles [MEMBERS] – Explains the definite and indefinite articles as well as the neutral article lo.
9. Spanish Song – Definite/Indefinite Articles – Created by two Spanish students who sing and act out the examples. Based on Beyonce’s Put a Ring on It. Super fun!
10. Quiz -Definite Article – Sentence match with 32 multiple choice exercises.