Direct Object Pronouns
1. Lesson Plan – Direct Object Pronouns: Buying and Selling [MEMBERS] – Students will be able to communicate in a store in order to buy or sell. They learn clothing vocabulary and how to ask questions about pricing, size and features of the objects. They also answer questions using direct object pronouns.
2. Lesson Plan – Direct and Indirect Object Pronouns [MEMBERS] – This lesson is based on the song Darte un beso by Prince Royce where the students complete a cloze and a chart. They use a silent short movie and a suggested vocabulary to create a dialogue using the direct and indirect object pronouns.
3. Video – Gramática 18 – Direct Objects: Direct Object Pronouns – A 4-minute educational video that explains the Direct Object Pronouns in English. Includes practice.
4. Video – Spanish Direct Object Pronoun Rap (TPRS song)– This rap song in English is a student project and explains the Direct Object Pronouns and examples.
5. Video – Object Pronouns [MEMBERS] – A video with an animated dialogue that features the object pronouns lo, los, la and las. Includes the script.
6. Spanish Song – Que bueno, que bueno by Jarabe de Palo [MEMBERS] – Includes 3 cloze versions, song lyrics, short artist bio, link to video and answer key.
Indirect Object Pronouns
1. Lesson Plan – Indirect Object Pronouns: Shopping for Gifts [MEMBERS] – Students learn vocabulary related to shopping gifts for someone in particular. They find out how to speak with sellers and express likes and dislikes about gifts. They also learn indirect object pronouns.
2. Lesson Plan – Indirect Object Pronouns: Childhood Toys [MEMBERS] – Students get familiarized with the vocabulary with an authentic video in Spanish. Includes a PowerPoint presentation to explain the indirect object pronouns and two oral activities where students combine the vocabulary and the use of the indirect object pronouns.
3. Video – Indirect Object Pronouns – Briefly reviews the Direct Object pronouns and introduces the Indirect Object Pronouns in English.
4. Exercise – Spanish Indirect Object Pronouns – A power point presentation with 16 practice exercises.
5. Spanish Song – Si nos duele by Victor Manuelle: Verb DOLER and Object Pronouns [MEMBERS] – This activity pack includes: full song lyrics, 2 cloze activities, verb vocabulary match, verb doler worksheet, Broken Heart Tweets activity, pronouns me, te and nos worksheet, sentences with pronouns worksheet and answering pronouns me, te and nos worksheet.
Direct and Indirect Object Pronouns
1. Lesson Plan – Direct Object Pronouns: Food and Recipes Vocabulary [MEMBERS] – An educational video is used to introduce the Direct Object pronouns. Groups of students create their own cheat sheet. Includes two oral activities where the students use the Direct Object pronouns to guess what food is being talked about and recipes where students need to “collect” the ingredients to complete them.
2. Lesson Plan – Future Perfect, Direct and Indirect Object Pronouns: Technology [MEMBERS] – In this lesson, students learn the future perfect and practice the direct and indirect object pronouns using technology vocabulary. They use the information of an interactive infographic and question cards to practice orally in pairs.
3. Poster – Direct and Indirect Object Pronouns Printable Poster [MEMBERS] – This printable poster comes in three sizes: letter, legal and tabloid.
4. Spanish Song – Amiga mía by Alejandro Sanz [MEMBERS] – It begins with an exploratory activity where students watch the singer explain the song, students then identify some of his statements on the song. They identify the direct and indirect object pronouns and the pronominal verbs on the song. They also learn friendship vocabulary.
5. Spanish Song – Despacito by Luis Fonsi ft Daddy Yankee: Direct and Indirect Object Pronouns and Body Parts [MEMBERS] – Includes 3 cloze versions, song lyrics, short artist bio, link to video and answer key.