1. Lesson Plan – The Future Tense [MEMBERS] – With this lesson, your students will also learn the professions vocabulary with two authentic videos in Spanish. Then it introduces the future tense and the students use photos to talk about the future.
2. Lesson Plan – Future Tense Regular and Irregular Verbs [MEMBERS] – The students learn about the future tense with a reading about possible future jobs. They will create fortune cookie statements in the future tense.
3. Lesson Plan – The Future Verb Tense – Students become familiar with future tense conjugations for regular verbs with –ar, -er, and –ir endings, use future tense verbs in a sentence successfully and become familiar with the future tense of twelve irregular verbs.
4. Video – Future Tense: How to conjugate verbs in Spanish– Students will be able to say what they will do in Spanish. This is a short video lesson to review or start your lesson. It also explains irregular verbs and the respective English translations.
5. Video – The Future Tense – A complete 16-minute lesson in English about the future tense for regular and irregular verbs. This video is also ideal to use if you flip the classroom.
6. Presentation – Future Tense: Conjugating Regular and Irregular Verbs – Explains what the future tense is and how to conjugate the regular and irregular verbs. When students have finished the lesson, they can check the practice section.
7. Infographic – Seamos adivinos y practiquemos el futuro – This cool infographic features questions that prompt your students to answer in the future tense.
8. Handout – Future Tense: Regular and Irregular Verbs– Printable handout about regular and irregular verbs in the future tense. Students can use this as a guide to complete their exercises.
9. Handout – The Future Tense – Printable handout about the uses of the future tense with regular and irregular verb examples.
10. Worksheet – Future Tense: regular and irregular verbs – Students change each sentence from the simple future (ir+a) to the future tense.
11. Spanish Song – No puedo vivir sin ti by Los Ronaldos [MEMBERS] – Cloze activity in three different versions where your students can practice the present and future tenses.
12. Spanish Song – No seré by Julieta Venegas – Cloze activity to practice the present and future tenses.
13. Spanish Song – No importa la distancia by Ricky Martin [MEMBERS] – This activity includes three cloze versions, full song lyrics, short artist bio, link to Youtube video and answer key.
14. Spanish Song – Cuando el ángel decida volver by José Ignacio Lapido – This activity includes three cloze versions, full song lyrics, short artist bio, link to Youtube video and answer key.