If you are looking for the Christmas song Jingle Bells in Spanish you have plenty of options. This song actually has two versions or lyrics: Cascabel, cascabel or Navidad, Navidad. Any of these versions have been adapted to different rhythms and here are some demo examples. Share with me which one is your favorite and why.
5 Versions of Jingle Bells in Spanish: Christmas Song
1. Jingle Bells in Spanish TRADITIONAL VERSION: Cascabel, Cascabel: First, let’s start with the “traditional” instrumental rhythm.
2. Jingle Bells in Spanish TROPICAL VERSION: Cascabel, Cascabel: This version has an obvious Caribbean sound to it and is great for Christmas in hotter climates.
3. Jingle Bells in Spanish POP VERSION: Here’s a more modern sound for you non-traditionalists.
4. Jingle Bells in Spanish CLUB BEAT VERSION: Navidad, Navidad: For anyone spending Christmas in a night club or discoteca, this one’s for you.
5. Jingle Bells in Spanish SALSA VERSION: Navidad, Navidad: Salsa, mi gente!
Check out these other English Spanish articles.