- At the end of this activity, students will have reviewed and used, both in written and oral form, the Spanish numbers up to 1000.
- Students can say numbers and explain how to remember numbers 100 – 1000 in Spanish.
- Students can explain their infographic about Social Media in Spanish.
- Students can write numbers 100 – 1000 in Spanish.
- Students can create an infographic about Social Media in Spanish.
Students will review their knowledge of the Spanish numbers using two authentic videos. Then they will use the numerical information provided in infographics to talk about numbers and data concerning Social Media Platforms.
- Lesson Plan in Spanish
- Lesson Plan in English
- ACTFL Standards
- Can-Do Statements
- Handouts and worksheets
- Presentación de la lección / Lesson Slides
- Activador (Warm-up)
- Boleto de salida / Exit Ticket
- Evaluación / Assessment
Everything mentioned above is linked through the lesson plan and presentation slides for you to create your own copies.