1. Lesson Plan – Past Perfect Subjunctive: Government and Individual Rights [MEMBERS] – With two authentic videos in Spanish, the students will learn about human rights and the government. The Past Perfect Subjunctive is introduced with the achievements of important human rights figures and what they did. Finally, they will do an oral practice with a series of situations provided by the teacher.
2. Lesson – Past Perfect Subjunctive – Pluperfect Subjunctive – This is a short lesson about the past perfect subjunctive tense. It contains a vocabulary section and a simple quiz to practice.
3. Video – Past Perfect Subjunctive – This Show Me video explains the Past Perfect Subjunctive in English in less than 5 minutes.
4. Video – How to form the Past Perfect Subjunctive in Spanish – Students learn how to form the past perfect subjunctive in less than 4 minutes.
5. Presentation – Past Perfect Subjunctive [MEMBERS] – It explains how to form the past perfect subjunctive in Spanish. The students will see general uses of this form and examples on how to build conditional sentences.
6. Worksheet – Pluscuamperfecto de Subjuntivo – This 3-page worksheet is ready to print and use. It includes about 20 exercises to complete.
7. Handout – Pluscuamperfecto de Subjuntivo Infographic – Use this infographic as a quick reference for your students to remember how to form the Past Perfect Subjunctive. The link includes a downloadable PDF with more verb charts!
8. Game – ¿Qué pasaría si tu…? Board Game – Use this board and a die to prompt your students to improvise a sentence using the Past Perfect Subjunctive. The link includes even more boards to download!
9. Quiz – Past Perfect Subjunctive Forms– A short online quiz where students have to conjugate the verbs in parenthesis to its past perfect subjunctive form to complete the activity.