You’re probably trying to figure out what you should be putting in your Spanish class lesson plans to have all the areas covered and all the dots connected…
can do statements
And all that needs to be ready BEFORE you even step into the classroom!
All of these go into our Spanish Teachers Community lesson plans, so you have extra time to do other things in life…
- ACTFL Standards identified
- Can-Do Statements written for you
- Detailed step-by-step instructions
- Lesson slides to guide you through the class or to share with students who missed a lesson
- Activators (a.k.a. Bell ringers 🔔)
- Explainer videos selected
- Worksheets created (with the answer key, of course!)
- Exit tickets to assess your students’ understanding of the lesson
And if you want flexibility, we’ve made everything editable so you can tweak or add your special touch to the lesson.
If you want structure, pacing guides to walk you through the day-by-day of your school year are here too!
🤩 All your lessons and activities ready to go
🤩 Liberated time to create that special activity that you always wanted to do and never had the opportunity to put together
🤩 Space in your agenda to focus, differentiate, or adjust activities that will enormously help your students’
🤩 Freed up weekends and afternoons to spend with your family and take care of yourself
If you want to go from overwhelmed to over prepared, we can help you right now!
Get Started with Our Free Spanish Class Activities Bundle
We have put together a free bundle that allows you to implement 20+ of our Spanish plans & activities immediately. It includes:
- LESSON PLANS – Teach real-world Spanish in an engaging way.
- SUB-PLANS – No-prep Spanish sub plans everybody can do!
- SCAFFOLDED ACTIVITIES – Especially useful if you teach heritage students or have mixed classes at multiple levels.
- CULTURAL PRESENTATIONS & ACTIVITIES – Present cultural aspects in a fun way
- BIOGRAPHICAL PRESENTATIONS – Introduce your students to notable Latinos
- SONGS IN SPANISH – Of course we have Despacito!