1. Lesson Plan – Possessive and Demonstrative Adjectives, Position of Adjectives [MEMBERS] – Students learn possessive adjectives by watching a video and by doing an oral practice that includes vocabulary related to the family. They do a written and oral practice of the forms for the demonstrative adjectives in singular and plural. Finally, they watch the last video regarding the position of the adjective and practice with a card game, by creating small phrases (noun + adjective) in order to describe images.
2. Lesson Plan – Teaching Demonstrative Adjectives – A detailed lesson plan about how to teach demonstrative adjectives in Spanish. This lesson plan gives you a concrete way to present the concept and to model the most common uses of these words.
3. Lesson Plan – Demonstrative Adjectives: Clothing Vocabulary Lesson Plan [MEMBERS] – Students learn the clothing vocabulary using images from a clothing store Instagram account. Includes a presentation to explain the demonstrative adjectives and role-play activity to practice the lesson.
3. Lesson – Spanish Possessive Determining Adjectives – With this lesson students will understand the general properties of all determining adjectives and be able to use the possessive adjectives.
4. Video – Possessive Adjectives in Spanish (Vs. Subject Pronouns) – This video shows students how to use possessive adjectives in Spanish and how to differentiate them from subject pronouns. Includes links to worksheets in the video description.
5. Video – Possessive Adjectives– A video lesson that explains the short and long forms of possessive adjectives in Spanish.
6. Video – Demonstrative Adjectives and Pronouns – A complete 9-minute video lesson that covers the demonstrative adjectives.
7. Presentation – Demonstrative Adjectives – Brief explanation of what the demonstratives are and how to use them, followed by several examples.
8. Presentation – Possessive Adjectives – Detailed presentation explains the two types: unstressed and stressed
9. Handout – Adjetivos Demostrativos – A 2-page handout with examples.
10. Activities – Los Demostrativos – A short video followed by two online activities to complete as a practice.
11. Worksheet – Los Demostrativos – Students use illustrations to complete phrases using demonstratives.
12. Worksheet – Los Posesivos (Singular) – Students form phrases using possessive adjectives based on the information provided.
13. Worksheet – Los Posesivos (Plural) – Students change singular sentences into plural using the possessive.
14. Quiz – Adjetivos Demostrativos – A multiple choice quiz or worksheet.