1. Preposition A – Leisure and Vacation Time Lesson Plan [MEMBERS ONLY] – The class starts with a oral game where the clothing vocabulary is reviewed and the vacation topic is introduced by organizing the vocabulary in a chart. Then, the preposition A to express a direction or destination is explained. Finally, the students use authentic videos to present different vacation destinations, what to pack and what to do.
2. Preposition A Lesson – This lesson begins with the uses of the preposition A in Spanish and it introduces the vocabulary. Students use a video to complete the practice.
3. Using The Preposition A Lesson – This lesson summarizes the uses of the preposition A in Spanish. You can print this and use it as a handout for the class.
4. Spanish Verbs With Preposition A – This video presents 7 verbs that need the preposition A.
5. Preposition “A” vs. Personal “A” Video – This video presents the differences between preposition A vs personal A in Spanish.