1. Lesson Plan – Present Indicative Regular -AR -ER -IR Verbs [MEMBERS] – Students learn verbs’ classification into three categories by trying to classify some verbs on their own. Later, they watch a video where conjugation of regular verbs in present indicative is explained. After preparing a cheat sheet, they practice conjugation in a team contest that includes: a. identifying to which conjugation belongs each verb, b. conjugating it in all its persons, and c. after throwing a die, making a simple sentence in the corresponding person with the help of some expressions that are provided.
2. Lesson Plan – Present Verb Tense – At the end of this lesson, students will become familiar with present tense conjugations for regular verbs with –ar, -er, and –ir endings and will be able to use present tense verbs in a sentence successfully.
3. Lesson – Regular Spanish Verbs Lesson – Use the information from this lesson and integrate it into the class procedure of your lesson plan. The lesson includes a link to generate questions for a quiz that can be used as a practice or assessment.
4. Video – Present Tense Conjugation for Regular Verbs – A complete video on the present tense conjugation of regular verbs. It starts with a review of the pronouns in a grid for students to visualize later how the endings change.
6. Presentation – Spanish (Present Tense – Regular Verbs ar,er,ir) Presentation – A complete presentation of the regular verb present tense conjugation with illustrated examples.
7. Handout – Present Tense – Regular Verbs – This document can be used as a printable summary for your students. Teachers can also integrate this information in the class discussion. It includes the uses of the present tense and how to conjugate -AR, -ER, -IR regular verbs.
8. Poster – AR ER IR Present Conjugation Printable Poster and Handout [MEMBERS] – This poster features the -AR- ER- IR verbs to explain its present conjugations. Printable poster available in 3 sizes (letter, legal and tabloid). The letter size poster can be used as a handout for students.
9. Worksheet – Regular AR, ER and IR verbs – Present tense Printables – This page contains 6 printable worksheets and activities for students to practice. The activities, interactive games and exercises for practicing the regular verbs in the present tense in a variety of ways.
10. Activities – Present Tense / El Presente – A range of activities to teach the present tense that includes: a Powerpoint with activities and explanations, a page of Noughts and Crosses grids, a snakes and ladders game, grammar sheets, and practice sheets.
11. Practice – Present Tense of Regular -AR verbs Online Practice -With this online practice, students complete a text using the correct verbs from a word bank in the present.
12. Practice – Present Tense of Regular -ER / -IR Verbs – With this online practice, students complete a text using the correct verbs from a word bank in the present.
13. Quiz – Regular AR ER & IR Verb – A short online quiz with which the students can practice regular AR, ER, IR, verbs. They can take the quiz just at the end of the lesson to reinforce that has been learned.
14. Spanish Songs – Present Tense [MEMBERS] – Spanish song cloze activities that include three cloze versions, full song lyrics, short artist bio, link to Youtube video and answer key.