1. Lesson Plan – Relative Pronouns: The Environment [MEMBERS] – Students learn about the relative pronouns and use the environment vocabulary to practice. They use the instructions of several eco-friendly projects to create an oral presentation using the relative pronouns and play a game in pairs where they join two sentences using the relative pronouns.
2. Lesson – An Introduction to Prepositions and Relative Pronouns – Students take a look at relative pronouns referring to people and things, how relative pronouns are formed and how to use them in Spanish.
3. Video – Explaining the Relative Pronouns: que, lo que, quien, quienes in Spanish – A quick lesson explaining how to connect simple sentences in Spanish to form complex sentences by using the relative pronouns: que, lo que, quien, quienes.
4. Video – Relative Pronouns in Spanish – Students learn how to determine which relative pronoun or pronouns may be used to introduce different kinds of relative clauses. The Spanish relative pronouns (pronombres relativos) que, quien, quienes, el que, la que, los que, las que, el cual, la cual, los cuales and las cuales are explored in detail.
5. Video – Relative Pronouns – A 12-minute video lesson on how to use each relative pronouns.
6. Presentation – Relative Pronouns [MEMBERS] – This presentation shows students the relative pronouns in a chart. It can be printed as a handout.
7. Presentation – Relative Pronouns – Explains what a relative pronoun is and the two types of relative clauses. It also explains each relative pronoun separately and includes examples.
8. Presentation – The Relative Pronouns – Explains the structure needed to use each relative pronoun in Spanish.
9. Presentation – Relative Pronouns – Summarizes the relative pronouns and includes a class practice.
10. Handout – Los pronombres relativos – With this handout in Spanish, students learn what relative pronouns are, what the Spanish relative pronouns are and when to use each one.
11. Handout – Los pronombres relativos: Gramática intensiva – Students learn about each relative pronoun in Spanish. Includes plenty of example sentences for each.
12. Practice – Relative Pronouns – With this online exercise, students practice relative pronouns by completing the text of the biographies of Rigoberta Menchu, Ellen Ochoa and Isabel Allende.
13. Worksheet – Práctica con los pronombres relativos – Includes 5 written exercises to practice relative pronouns in Spanish. Students complete texts, answer questions and complete sentences using relative pronouns.
14. Quiz – Relative Pronouns in Spanish – This online quiz helps students practice relative pronouns. Includes 40 sentences for students to complete by selecting the correct relative pronoun. When students select an answer, it gives the reason why it is correct or incorrect.
15. Quiz – Relative Pronouns Review – An online review quiz about relative pronouns. Students write the correct words, choose the correct relative pronoun and choose the correct answer to complete the activity.