- At the end of the activity, students will have reviewed and used orally and in writing, the vocabulary about sports and hobbies, likes and dislikes according to the different degrees.
- Students can state hobbies and sports that they like and dislike in Spanish.
- Students can ask my classmates about their likes and dislikes when talking about sports and hobbies.
- Students can write simple sentences about sports and hobbies in Spanish.
- Students can respond to simple questions about their likes and dislikes of sports and hobbies.
- Students can recognize basic sports vocabulary when presented with a spoken story about sports.
Through videos and visual materials, students will review their knowledge about sports, hobbies, likes and dislikes. After that, they will use the content learned to complete oral and written exercises interacting with the rest of the class.
- Lesson Plan in Spanish
- Lesson Plan in English
- ACTFL Standards
- Can-Do Statements
- Handouts and worksheets
- Activador / Warm-up
- Boleto de Salida / Exit Ticket
- Evaluación / Assessment
Everything mentioned above is linked through the lesson plan and presentation slides for you to create your own copies.