1. Lesson Plan – Subjunctive Regular Verbs – Exercise and Staying in Shape [MEMBERS]: Students learn about regular verbs and how to conjugate them in the subjunctive mode. After the lesson, students will have learned vocabulary related to exercise and staying in shape, and also, regular verbs in the subjunctive mode through different spoken and written activities. They learn the topic interacting with their teammates, improvising situations, and playing games.
2. Video – Present Subjunctive: This video lesson will help the students know when and how they have to use the present subjunctive form. This is a complete lesson in Spanish so they can use it as a great material to review and practice at home.
3. Video – Regular Present Subjunctive: With this video, students can review the formation of the regular present subjunctive and they can watch it as much as they need. In Spanish.
4. Presentation – Present Subjunctive Regular and Irregular Verbs [MEMBERS]: This is a detailed presentation about regular and irregular verbs in the subjunctive form. It shows a detailed explanation on how and when to use each one, so you can use this as a complement for your lesson.
5. Presentation – Las Conjugaciones del Presente del Subjuntivo: A complete and detailed presentation about the present subjunctive. It explains the difference between the present indicative and the subjunctive, the conjugations and more.
6. Worksheet – Present Subjunctive Regular Verbs: This simple activity contains multiple exercises to practice subjunctive in the present, past, and future tenses. It comes with the answers, so the students can check their progress.
7. Handout – Present Subjunctive Regular Verbs: This is a detailed handout that contains a complete recap on uses, conjugation, and some examples of the regular verbs in the subjunctive form.
8. Handout – Verbs of Desire and Volition: The Use of the Present Subjunctive: In this handout, students can find a detailed explanation about the subjunctive mood. It also contains some examples and a short section of practice so you can use this as a homework or extra credit activity.
9. Worksheet – The Subjunctive Booklet: This is an excellent resource that covers more than the present subjunctive. Includes the lesson, exercises and songs to practice.
10. Booklet – Super-Simple Spanish Subjunctive Rule Book! – A full booklet about the subjunctive. Incorporate this information into your lesson plan.