1. Lesson Plan Telling Time [MEMBERS] – Through an educational video, the students learn the vocabulary and phrases to tell time in Spanish and the situations where to use them. Then, the students practice by playing the classic game Tic-Tac-Toe. Also, they read an infographic about the daily routines of powerful personalities and will analyze the differences among them. Finally, they create the perfect daily routine of the life of a powerful personality.
2. Lesson Plan Telling Time in Spanish – Students learn to distinguish different times on an analog clock, discriminate times from authentic situations and answer the question, “¿Qué hora es?”
3. Lesson Plan Telling Time in Spanish Flipped Classroom – With this lesson, students will be able to say the appropriate phrases to say time correctly and compare cultural differences like military time and TV guide.
4. Lesson Telling Time – This lesson is divided into different sections that include detailed information on how to teach your students the time in Spanish. It starts with an overview that introduces them to common time-related phrases. It includes the grammar and vocabulary needed for them to tell the time in Spanish. The lesson uses videos and images and also includes a quiz.
5. Lesson La hora en español. Telling the time in Spanish – It contains a short lesson using bright visual aids, two cut-outs and exercises.
6. Presentation La hora – A complete presentation that explains the phrases and vocabulary needed to tell the time in Spanish.
7. Resources Telling Time in Spanish – A complete list of resources to teach the time in Spanish for different student levels. Includes lesson plans, presentations, games, worksheets and handouts.
8. Song ¿Qué hora es? Spanish – Rap song in Spanish to help your students learn how to tell time in Spanish.
9. Infographics Telling Time in Spanish – Use these two infographics as handouts for your students. They can create their own clock in Spanish by following this format.
10. Worksheet Erik el vikingo y las horas – This worksheet is for your students to practice the use of the phrase menos cuarto when telling time in Spanish.
11. Worksheet Telling Time – Includes 3 activities for your students to complete.
12. Time Worksheet Generator – Create your own worksheets for your students to practice the time in Spanish. Includes the answer key.