- By the end of this activity, the students will have learned and used the vocabulary and phrases to tell time in Spanish.
- Students can say the time in Spanish.
- Students can create an infographic using telling time vocabulary in Spanish.
- Students can create a daily routine for a famous person using telling time vocabulary.
- Students can explain an infographic about telling time in Spanish.
- Students can describe a daily routine for a famous person that they wrote using telling time vocabulary.
- Students can recognize telling time vocabulary in Spanish while playing a tic-tac-toe game.
- Students can read a famous person’s daily routine and understand it in Spanish.
Through an educational video, the students will learn the vocabulary and phrases to tell time in Spanish and the situations where we use them. Then, the students will practice by playing the classic game Tic-Tac-Toe. Also, they will read an infographic about the daily routines of powerful personalities and will analyze the differences among them. Finally, they will create the perfect daily routine of the life of a powerful personality.
- Lesson Plan in Spanish
- Lesson Plan in English
- ACTFL Standards
- Can-Do Statements
- Handouts and worksheets
- Presentación de la lección / Lesson Slides (Spanish)
- Presentación de la lección / Lesson Slides (English)
- Activador / Warm-up
- Boleto de Salida / Exit Ticket
- Evaluación / Assessment
Everything mentioned above is linked through the lesson plan and presentation slides for you to create your own copies.