- At the end of this activity, students will have reviewed the verb ‘hacer’ present tense conjugation and will have used it to talk about school exams
- Students will be able to say what happens during a test in Spanish.
- Students can write a short story in Spanish to depict what happens in a class during a test.
- Students can describe what happens during a test in a classroom in Spanish.
- Students ask classmates questions in Spanish about what happens in the class during a test.
- Students can understand questions in Spanish about what happens in a class during a test.
- Students can read simple memes in Spanish and understand their meaning.
Through the analysis of memes, students will review the verb hacer in thepresent tense. They will then use this knowledge and a short film to talk about school exams.
- Lesson Plan in Spanish
- Lesson Plan in English
- ACTFL Standards
- Can-Do Statements
- Handouts and worksheets
- Activador (Warm-up)
- Boleto de salida / Exit Ticket
- Evaluación / Assessment
Everything mentioned above is linked through the lesson plan and presentation slides for you to create your own copies.