It’s here! The last Class Guide for the year is full of activities for this holiday season.
This guide will help middle and high school Spanish teachers discover the lessons, activities, and materials to use in class for Christmas, New Year’s, and Three Kings Day.
Having a guide with Spanish class activities for Christmas is important for teachers as it provides them with a way to engage students in their language learning. It also gives them the opportunity to explore different cultural practices and explore topics related to the holiday season.
The activities featured can be tailored to different age groups and language levels to ensure the most optimal learning experience for everyone. Lastly, incorporating activities such as singing traditional Christmas carols (villancicos) can make learning Spanish more enjoyable and memorable, leading to a more successful language learning experience.
Inside you will find:
- Lesson Plan for Christmas Traditions in Latin America
- Cultural Presentations about Las Posadas, La Lotería de Navidad, El Día de Reyes, El Año Nuevo, Parrandas, and more!
- Christmas Spanish vocabulary activities
- Activities with Christmas Songs in Spanish
- Three Kings Day vocabulary activities
Check out our list of Spanish Class Activities.