Spanish Teachers: Don’t miss this opportunity to create a fun Spanish lesson for Christmas!
Christmas Spanish Activities Mega Pack: Practice writing, listening, reading and speaking
1. A power point presentation to introduce 27 vocabulary words about Christmas in Spanish using illustrations and pronunciation audio clips.
2. A printable handout with an expanded list of 32 bilingual vocabulary words.
3. Printable poster in 3 sizes that illustrate many of the most important vocabulary words.
4. A handout version of the posters for your students.
5. An English to Spanish translation crossword puzzle where your students translate the English word to fill in the crossword with the correct Spanish word. Includes answer key.
6. A word search in two versions: with Spanish word list and with an English word list to translate. Includes answer key.
7. A word jumble activity where your students (individually or in a small group) write the letters of a word in the correct order. Includes answer key.
8. A simple A/B Oral Activity to practice the verb tener in pairs of students.
9. A reading comprehension activity with questions about Christmas in the Spanish-speaking countries that can be used by basic and intermediate-advanced students. Plus, you can use the audio versions included to practice listening comprehension. Includes answer key.
10. Two Christmas Songs in Spanish activity packets for Rodolfo El Reno and El Tamborilero / Noche de Paz
Let your students experience the Christmas spirit in Spanish!
Check out our list of Spanish Class Activities.