To help your students with adjectives in Spanish add some songs to your teaching tools to give your them the opportunity to practice in context.
Below is a suggested list of contemporary songs in Spanish to try in class with your students.
We have created a clozeline (fill-in-the-blanks) for each of them in 2 or 3 versions to choose from according to your students’ listening comprehension level. Each cloze is also digitally fillable!
One of these songs comes in a PACK with additional activities to go more in-depth. This will give you the versatility of using them all or picking only a couple of them depending on your students’ needs or your class schedule.
All Spanish Teachers Community members (log in here) have access to these Spanish song activities and hundreds of ready-made lesson plans and resources for the full school year!
If you are not a member yet, click here to access our exclusive freebies for Spanish teachers.
Songs in Spanish with Fill-In-The-Blanks Adjectives Practice
- Carlos Vives feat. Shakira – La bicicleta – Adjectives
- Ricky Martin – La bomba – Adjective
- Ricky Martin – María – Adjectives and Present Tense
- Samo – Sin ti – Verbs in the Present Indicative and Descriptive Adjectives
- 3BallMTY – Inténtalo – Possessive Adjectives
- Ricardo Montaner – Déjame llorar – Descriptive Adjectives
- Jesse y Joy – Corre – Definite Articles and Possessive Adjectives
- Manu chao – Me llaman calle – Adjectives
- Taylor Swift en Espanol – We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together – Adverbs of Time [PACK]
- Joan Báez – Guantanamera – Present Tense and Adjective
Check more Spanish class activities here.