When you perform an action on yourself or for yourself, you use a reflexive verb in Spanish. Here’s a suggested list of songs in Spanish to help your students identify and understand the use of reflexive verbs in context.
We have created a clozeline (fill-in-the-blanks) for each of them in 2 or 3 versions to choose from according to your students’ listening comprehension level. Each cloze is also digitally fillable!
Some of these songs come in a PACK with additional activities to go more in-depth. This will give you the versatility of using them all or picking only a couple of them depending on your students’ needs or your class schedule.
All Spanish Teachers Community members (log in here) have access to these Spanish song activities and hundreds of ready-made lesson plans and resources for the full school year!
If you are not a member yet, click here to access our exclusive freebies for Spanish teachers.
Songs in Spanish with Fill-In-The-Blanks Practice Reflexive Verbs
- El Gran Combo de Puerto Rico – Y no hago mas na – Reflexive Verbs [PACK]
- Estilo Clave – De vacaciones – Vacation Vocabulary and Reflexive Verbs [PACK]
- Ana Torroja – Hoy No Me Puedo Levantar – Reflexive Verbs
- Enrique Iglesias – Dímelo – Reflexive and Imperative Verbs with Pronouns
- Enrique Iglesias ft. Juan Luis Guerra – Cuando me enamoro – Reflexive and Conditional Verbs
Check more Spanish class activities here.