Here is a suggested list of contemporary songs in Spanish to try in class for your Spanish 1 students to practice infinitive verbs.
We have created a clozeline (fill-in-the-blanks) for each of them in 2 or 3 versions to choose from according to your students’ listening comprehension level. Each cloze is also digitally fillable!
One of these songs comes in a PACK with additional activities to go more in-depth. This will give you the versatility of using them all or picking only a couple of them depending on your students’ needs or your class schedule.
All Spanish Teachers Community members (log in here) have access to these Spanish song activities and hundreds of ready-made lesson plans and resources for the full school year!
If you are not a member yet, click here to access our exclusive freebies for Spanish teachers.
Songs in Spanish with Fill-In-The-Blanks Practice for Infinitive Verbs
- Luis Miguel – El rey – Infinitive Verbs
- Aldrey – Mi lista – Infinitive Verbs
- Noel Torres – Me interesas – Infinitive Verbs and Infinitives With Enclitic Pronouns
- Marc Anthony – Vivir mi vida – Infinitive Verbs
- Bebe – Ella – IR + Infinitive
- Zentyan – Sin parar – Infinitive Verbs [PACK]
- Jarabe de Palo – Bonito – Infinitive Verbs
- Amaral – El universo sobre mí – Infinitive Verbs
- Los Tigres del norte – Por amor – Infinitive Verbs and Vocabulary: Migration
Present Tense and Infinitive Verbs
- Artistas por Haiti – Somos el mundo – Present Tense and Infinitives
- Sin Bandera – A encontrarte – Present Tense and Infinitive Verbs
- Reik – Que vida la mia – Present Tense and Infinitive Verbs
- Maná – Ironía – Present and Infinitive Verbs
Check more Spanish class activities here.