If you are looking for an authentic and fun resource for your students to practice health and body parts vocabulary… try any of these songs in Spanish!
We have created a clozeline (fill-in-the-blanks) for each of them in 2 or 3 versions to choose from according to your students’ listening comprehension level. Each cloze is also digitally fillable!
Some of these songs come in a PACK with additional activities to go more in-depth. This will give you the versatility of using them all or picking only a couple of them depending on your students’ needs or your class schedule.
All Spanish Teachers Community members (log in here) have access to these Spanish song activities and hundreds of ready-made lesson plans and resources for the full school year!
If you are not a member yet, click here to access our exclusive freebies for Spanish teachers.
Fill-In-The-Blank Spanish Songs to Practice Health and Body Parts Vocabulary
- Maná – Mis ojos – Vocabulary: Body Parts
- Mana – Mis ojos – Body Parts Vocabulary [PACK]
- Juan Luis Guerra – La bilirrubina – Health and Medicine Vocabulary [PACK]
- Canciones Para Niños – Hocky Pocky in Spanish – Body Parts
- Juanes – Es por ti – Present Tense, Vocabulary: Body Parts
- Paulina Rubio – Ni una sola palabra – Present Tense and Vocabulary: Body Parts
Check out more Spanish class activities here.