Here is a suggested list of contemporary songs in Spanish to try in class with your students. This will help them build more vocabulary.
We have created a clozeline (fill-in-the-blanks) for each of them in 2 or 3 versions to choose from according to your students’ listening comprehension level. Each cloze is also digitally fillable!
All Spanish Teachers Community members (log in here) have access to these Spanish song activities and hundreds of ready-made lesson plans and resources for the full school year!
If you are not a member yet, click here to access our exclusive freebies for Spanish teachers.
Songs in Spanish with Fill-In-The-Blanks Nature and Environment Vocabulary
- WIlliam Vivanco – La cutara – Animals Vocabulary from Cuba [PACK]
- Shaka y Dres – Agua para la vida – Nature and Environment Vocabulary
- Maná – La selva negra – Simple Past Perfect Vocabulary: Destruction of the Rainforest
- Roberto Carlos – El progreso – Vocabulary: Pollution and Environment
- Vanessa Williams – Colores del viento – Nature Vocabulary
- Mocedades – Eres tú – Nature Vocabulary
Check more Spanish class activities here.