To help your students learn prepositions in Spanish add some songs to your teaching tools to give your them the opportunity to practice in context.
Below is a suggested list of contemporary songs in Spanish to try in class with your students.
We have created a clozeline (fill-in-the-blanks) for each of them in 2 or 3 versions to choose from according to your students’ listening comprehension level. Each cloze is also digitally fillable!
All Spanish Teachers Community members (log in here) have access to these Spanish song activities and hundreds of ready-made lesson plans and resources for the full school year!
If you are not a member yet, click here to access our exclusive freebies for Spanish teachers.
Songs in Spanish with Fill-In-The-Blanks Prepositions Practice
- Voces Unidas por Chile – Gracias a la vida -Subordinate Adjective Prepositions
- Manu Chao – Clandestino – Nationalities and Prepositions
- Maná ft. Shakira – Mi verdad – Prepositions and Vocabulary: Suffering
- ABBA – Chiquitita – Compound Sentences, Connectors, Prepositions
- Radial – Qué tengo que ofrecerte – Prepositions and Prepositional Locutions
Check more Spanish class activities here.