Add some songs in Spanish to your teaching tools to give your students the opportunity to practice the present and past tenses in context.
Below is a suggested list of contemporary songs in Spanish to try in class with your students.
We have created a clozeline (fill-in-the-blanks) for each of them in 2 or 3 versions to choose from according to your students’ listening comprehension level. Each cloze is also digitally fillable!
All Spanish Teachers Community members (log in here) have access to these Spanish song activities and hundreds of ready-made lesson plans and resources for the full school year!
If you are not a member yet, click here to access our exclusive freebies for Spanish teachers.
Songs in Spanish with Fill-In-The-Blanks Present and Past Tenses Practice
- Shakira – Ojos así – Past and Present Tense
- Wisin y Yandel – Gracias a ti – Past Simple and Present Perfect Indicative
- Nicky Jam – El ganador – Past and Present Simple
- Les Luthiers- Perdónala – Past and Present Tense
- Enrique Iglesias ft. Yandel y Juan Magan – Noche y de día – Present and Past Tense
- Diego Torres – Penélope – Present, Preterite and Clothing Vocabulary
- Kevin Karla y La Banda – Hello – Present and Past Tenses
Check more Spanish class activities here.