If you are looking for an authentic and fun resource about Spanish-speaking countries, try any of these songs in Spanish!
Below is a suggested list of contemporary songs in Spanish to use in class with your students.
We have created a clozeline (fill-in-the-blanks) for each of them in 2 or 3 versions to choose from according to your students’ listening comprehension level. Each cloze is also digitally fillable!
Some of these songs about Spanish-speaking countries come in a PACK with additional activities to go more in-depth. This will give you the versatility of using them all or picking only a couple of them depending on your students’ needs or your class schedule.
All Spanish Teachers Community members (log in here) have access to these Spanish song activities and hundreds of ready-made lesson plans and resources for the full school year!
If you are not a member yet, click here to access our exclusive freebies for Spanish teachers.
Fill-In-The-Blanks Songs in Spanish about Spanish-Speaking Countries
- Gente de Zona ft Marc Anthony – La Gozadera – Names of the Spanish Speaking Countries [PACK]
- Ricardo Arjona – Ella y él – Contrast between Cuba and USA
- Ana Belén ft. Victor Manuel – La puerta de Alcala – History of Madrid
- Los Coyotes – 300 kilos – Spanish Speaking Countries and Culture
- Ruben Blades – Muévete – Names of the Spanish Speaking Countries[PACK]
- Marc Anthony – Preciosa – Vocabulary: Love for the Country (Puerto Rico)
- Gemeliers – El calor de una sonrisa – The city and Seville, Spain [PACK]
- Luis Miguel – México en la piel – Vocabulary: Mexican culture
- La Santa Cecilia – Calaverita – Present Tense and Mexican Traditions
Check out more Spanish class activities here.