1. Lesson Plan – Actividades para la estructuración de oraciones – With this lesson, students practice identifying if phrases and sentences are properly structured with a Subject-Verb, write sentences correctly and reinforce the sentence concept with language games.
2. Games – Four Fun Games to Teach Sentence Structure in Spanish Class – Class games to practice the sentence structure in the imperative, present and past tenses.
3. Lesson – Spanish Sentence Structure: A Beginner’s Guide – Changing the sentence structure in Spanish can lead to misunderstandings. Here is a detailed explanation about how to build the Spanish sentences structure properly and why it is important to learn this.
4. Lesson – Basic Spanish Sentence – This lesson includes charts that help you explain the affirmative and negative sentence structure to your students. It also includes a practice with answer key.
5. Video – Simple Spanish Sentence Structure – A short video explaining how to make sentences in Spanish. It shows some basic examples to help students understand the subject, verb and the object (Spanish structure sentence).
6. Video – Basic Sentence Construction – A 3-minute video on how to construct basic sentences in Spanish. It reviews the parts of a basic sentence in Spanish with examples. Use this as a quick review in the classroom.
7. Presentation – Sentence Structure in Spanish – Presents the word order of sentences in a chart followed by a quick class practice.
8. Presentation – Clase para la estructura de una oracion simple – Students will be able to identify the subject and the object in simple sentences in Spanish.
9. Handout – La oración simple – Diagram of the structure of the sentences. These visual aids can also be used as a handout or as a small poster to place in the classroom.
10. Handout – Spanish Sentence Structure – Includes important tips when forming sentences in Spanish.
11. Games – Spanish Sentence Building – These four Spanish sentence building games use a common vocabulary and the verb TENER. They all consist of building sentences with pairs of related words. The games keep students engaged as they create complete, grammatical sentences.