1. A power point presentation to introduce 24 vocabulary words about Valentine’s Day in Spanish using illustrations and pronunciation audio clips by a native speaker.
2. A printable handout with an expanded list of 37 bilingual vocabulary words.
3. Printable poster in 3 sizes that illustrate many of the most important vocabulary words.
4. A handout version of the posters for your students.
5. An English to Spanish translation crossword puzzle where your students translate the English word to fill in the crossword with the correct Spanish word. Includes answer key.
6. A word search in two versions: with Spanish word list and with an English word list to translate. Includes answer key.
7. A word jumble activity where your students (individually or in a small group) write the letters of a word in the correct order. Includes answer key.
8. The Valentine Heart Candies Oral Activity that can be played 3 ways to prompt your students to create spontaneous sentences about a photo or video clip with or without the help of question words.
9. A reading comprehension activity featuring a Speaking Latino original fiction story with reading comprehension questions. Plus, you can use the audio versions included to practice listening comprehension. Answer key included.
Check out our list of Spanish Class Activities.